- Persona 3 Portable PSP (SEXY!!)
- Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 (Fake Bunnehs must Die!)
- Mini Ninjas PS3 (the cuteness from the demo got me on this D: )
- Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth DS (Almost... done....)
- Monster Rander DS (My childhood *___*)
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story DS
- Final Fantasy XIII (I. will. finish. you!!!!)
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep JPN ver.
I also took a short break from Megaten. Came back and realized its NOT worth spending AP and selling stuff for macca as it used to be. D: People are asking less of what you paid in AP (which makes no sense whatsoever imo...) So I've just resorted to selling AP funcards now to make ingame money (cause I don't have time to farm for macca) and totally skip the dreadful "selling" aspect. I must admit, unless its an outfit I want from promo or Item Mall, I need to forget about FC/Raffle/Mystery Box. I've gotten along quite well with this method. :D S> Ap funcards pm me!
Also on another note: I got my iphone. I'm going to unlock it tomorrow so this will be exciting. The first thing I'm going to do is get myself the 1 day pass for data plan and download shit. Apps here I come!
Also I got the Microsoft points in the mail today. They were a free gift for attending a Microsoft Event a while ago (+ points to working at a game store) but I swear I got these like a month ago. I swear I did. D: But I can't seem to find proof of getting one previously. Am I going crazy now?
Now I go back to passing out in bed. Finally a day off Saturday. I'm so excited! I'm going to an all you can eat Korean BBQ to stress relieve. LOL /grills the hateful beef-shaped customers. sizzzzzzzllleeee!
I think I got weirder these last 6 weeks. T-T