Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blade & Soul

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/global/en

I WANT IT NAOZ D:

Started Rift. I'm so nub in it. xD
Aion still has my heart though. Mainly because of all the stupid things I did, like plummeting to my death (because I just suck at Kiting) *facepalms* I hope B&S will have the same character creation as Aion, so far I have yet to see an MMO as diverse as Aion in character creation.

Because it not important (therefore this section is tiny)...
And for those who QQ about my Solid Arts, EAT IT D:< If you haven't notice, I got it for SYNTHING, not for melee, or vanity (cause apparently blue is ugly) or for any other class. It's for S-Y-N-T-H-I-N-G. I could care less about other classes. Sorry. :<
BUT Sera now hits 300 INT 180 LCK without boosters or incs. Currently at 95-96%100%* on SS rank 5 difficulty all by himself. 8D Once he's incs/syringes he can SS 100% on difficulty 5 demons. *proud* *+ego* Too bad I don't public synth so no one will ever know D:



* I lied, I forgot to use MIST. It seems I can hit 100% on my own. Yay!

Btw, is it me or is the Hack Chip Alpha : Essence of Yetzirah ratio pretty nonsensical? I mean 1:1 trade means the person who is trading for Essence to HCA profit from the massive XP from the run while the HCA person gets nothing (but be lazy to not run the dungeon). I'm confused how that happened. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment