Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Final Fantasy 14.. thus so far...

FF14 is pure lag fest for me atm. I've had quite a few software difficulty in order to get this game to run. And when it finally did ran, I fell in love with it immediately. Of course with each event/scene and instance starts up, it takes roughly 5-15 minutes to load. My movement and combat lag got worse and worse. To the point where I had to shut my client down, restart computer and try again. Sometimes I think it makes Megaten look like genius at this point. TBH I think its my internet cause we know how bad mine is. But at the same time, many people seem to have the same issue, so I don't know anymore. Aion still runs decently on my computer. The only thing that gets to me is that the requirements for FF14 is ridiculously high, either that, or I'm just really out of touch for pc gaming.

The payment really got me confuse. One of the options won't let me register saying that my address does not exist *rejected* and the other options is just too confusing. :S

And I ish sick *sniffles*

Overall, aside from my 9 hours of getting this game to work and 3 hours of LAG fest to really play about 30 minutes of it, I do enjoy the battle system. The character creation is garbage compared to Aion, but non-auto-attack is quite a change but you really do need a no-lag situation. The naming was smart, you know get to choose first and last names so the people don't have to fight with names. I'm going to try again later when peak hour is dead. But I might not be on MT for long periods of time for the week (or two) cause I'll be playing this! xD

Now to figure out how to register for a second character... *wants cat girl*

No comments:

Post a Comment