Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm Alive!

Err...somewhat alive, considering that I got a full time job the day after I finished school. Fun stuff! *falls over from exhaustion* So besides illness depleting my soul, I have been good. Got addicted to Diablo 3 for two months before all the patches just killed it for me.

So I went back to Digimon Masters and continue to hoard 5/5 digimons xD ahahaha. Guilmon and Dorumon are still my favorite *-* My Betamon (for the Kudamon top 10 contest) is currently 2nd on Leviamon Server for size. As long as I stay top 5 I can get my Kudamon that I have been after *-* And my last post of dream digimon is totally fulfilled. Now my new goal is BM and Kudamon. I heard Dracmon was released in KDMO so I'm looking forward when we get him in EDMO.

I'm officially part of the 99% of good players who have quit Megaten. So sad. I do go on it every blue moon and use it as a 5GB MSN. :/ Just because I have a hard time getting a hold of some people Dx

So everyone knows I'm dating Haburi from Megaten right? We finally got to meet in real life for the first time (After two years) and it was love at first sight all over again. He is the most magnificent person I have ever met and humorous too. I just can't believe we haven't met sooner.

So I'll leave off with cuteness that will kill you all (as I already been killed every second of my life now). Meet Kiki. She is a pure (4 generation of) Scottish Fold. She was given to me by my mom as a graduation present in June. Thanks mom! I love her. She may be cute but don't be fooled! She can be a little runt. xD



She has huge eyes, small nose and mouth. Kinda reminds me of anime characters with their gigantic eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment