Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Going on Holiday~

Took down my Rage post after two hours. God, I feel bad for posting, should of just kept it to myself. Anyways I'm taking a break from Megaten for a while. I'm on Rage Mode at Aeria and Cave. And Aeria, STOP MAKING STUPID PROMOS - Promos everyday, Mystery Box in a Mystery Box and Limited Time things not really being Limited time... >.> What happened to stacked Tiers that don't cost us 100$ a week, even little things like incenses is nice. Yeah know.. I'm just saying...

Really pissed off at how they are running things and chances are they won't change that. Soo... off I go. I'll be back when I don't feel like killing a bear and shipping it off to Aeria's and Cave's office as a present. Bah... I should make effort to go to the Clan meeting on Saturday... argg...

No comments:

Post a Comment